How To Connect Metamask Wallet To BSC Mainnet
MetaMask is extremely versatile and is compatible with most decentralized applications (dapps) and decentralized exchanges (DEXs), including the Binance Smart Chain (BSC). If you want to use MetaMask with the Binance Smart Chain, here’s an easy step-by-step guide to make it simple.
- 1.Open and log in to your MetaMask wallet.
2. From the account options, a circle icon, go to “Settings.”
3. Once you are in settings, select “Networks."
4. Press the “Add Network” button.
5. You will be taken to a new screen. This is where you will have to add the information to connect to the Binance Smart Chain. Input the following new information and press save:
Network Name: Smart Chain
6. Click "Save" and then you will be brought back to the wallet screen. There are two signs that the Binance Smart Chain was added to your MetaMask wallet: The first box above shows the BNB token, and the bottom right shows “Smart Chain was successfully added."
7. To deposit binance coin (BNB) into your wallet, you need to obtain your wallet address by clicking on it. You can then send BNB to your wallet from a centralized exchange or any other decentralized wallet.